International Student Scholarships
A majority of our international students receive a scholarship to attend St. Catherine. We encourage you to submit your scholarship application with your application for admission.
General scholarship conditions
- $1,000–$17,000 per year while enrolled full time
- On campus jobs are available in addition to scholarships. Students can earn approximately $2,500 per academic year by working 12 hours per week.
Application and Eligibility
- Students must apply for scholarships upon application for admission to St. Catherine University. In order to be considered, applicants must complete the International Student Financial Aid Application and the Certification of Finances form.
- Students must provide proof of funds available before applying for a scholarship.
- Scholarship decisions will not be made before the student is admitted to the university.
- Applications for scholarships are due by March 15 for entrance in the fall semester or by Oct. 15 for entry in the winter semester.
- Admission to St. Catherine University is not dependent upon financial resources, but immigration papers for the student to get her visa or transfer her F-1 status will not be issued unless the necessary funds are available for her educational expenses.
Read more about all scholarships available HERE.
For more information, please contact:
8C Hai Ba Trung, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
Tel: 04- 3938 8455/Hotline: 094 2244 186