Direct Supervisors: Office Manager, Deputy Director
Secondary Supervisors: Deputy Director/ Managing Director
Locations: Ho Chi Minh
The Office Assistant is an important member of the Capstone team. S/he is responsible for maintaining smooth and efficient office operations in cooperation with other team members.
This includes greetings customers, handling incoming phone calls, planning and implementing sales/marketing activities and organizing events for Capstone Vietnam. This individual will serve as a resource to the marketing team and provide outstanding support and service to Capstone’s clients and partners.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Serves as office receptionist; answering questions; forwarding messages
- Follow-up call to potential clients on a regular basis
- Assist in implementing marketing activities and organizing events
- Assist advising and IAC teams
- Manage administrative tasks, legal issues, company policies and regulation and daily front office operations
- Maintains supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating requirements; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; stocking items; delivering supplies to work stations.
- Manage, maintain and update the database on a regular basis in coordination with the Accountant and other staff
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance; troubleshooting failures; calling for repairs; monitoring equipment operation
- Maintain all administrative records and documents, ensuring that these are properly and securely stored
- Assist in developing and exploring new services and activities
- Provide input about various aspects of Capstone Vietnam's work
- Cooperate with other staff to fulfill duties, whenever needed
- Other tasks, as assigned by the Deputy Director and Managing Director.
Job Qualifications (Education/Experience/Skills)
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least two years of relevant professional experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- A basic understanding of the U.S. higher education system
- Good computer skills (e.g., MS Office)
- Conversational proficiency in English
- Leadership skill and a high sense of responsibility
- Dedicated, hardworking, detailed-oriented, and friendly
- Flexibility, initiative and good problem-solving abilities
- Ability to meet deadlines, to multitask, and to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong time management, interpersonal, organizational and cross-cultural skills
- The ability to accept and respond to constructive criticism
- Willingness to work overtime, if needed.
- Commitment to the mission of Capstone Vietnam