Come and speak to the representative from Saginaw Valley State University at the Spring 2014 StudyUSA Higher Education Fairs from 3:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. at:
Nha Trang: Sunday, March 2nd 2014 - Yasaka Hotel, 18 Tran Phu St.
HCMC: Tuesday, March 4th 2014 - Pullman Hotels, 148 Tran Hung Dao St., Dist. 1
Vung Tau: Wednesday, March 5th 2014 - Petro Hotel, 9-11 Hoang Dieu St., W. 1
Please register HERE
Saginaw Valley State University (SVSU) is a state university that offers English language, undergraduate and graduate programs in the state of Michigan. Originally founded in 1963 as Saginaw Valley College, it is the youngest of Michigan's 15 public colleges and universities.
At Saginaw Valley, our students are given opportunities for self-discovery, leadership, growth and international experiences. Our faculty are here to teach and mentor students to become all they can be.
Saginaw Valley State University has ten programs that have been awarded specialized accreditations. Some of them are:
- SVSU's electrical engineering program and mechanical engineering program are accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET
- SVSU'sbusiness programsare accredited by theAssociation to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- SVSU'seducation programsare accredited by theNational Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE)
Some facts that you should know about Saginaw Valley State University:
- There are 10,245 students, including 629 international students from 33 different countries studying at SVSU.
- The average class size is 12 students for the English Language Program (ELP), 24 students for undergraduate programs and 16 students for graduate programs.
- SVSU facilities include a library, Olympic-size swimming and diving pool, health clinic and dormitories for students, 7 on-campus dining locations, 15 NCAA Division II athletic teams, as well as 130 clubs and organizations.
- There are 306 full-time faculty and 75% of them hold the highest degrees in their field.
- All classes are taught by faculty, no graduate assistants.
- Free peer tutoring available.
Admission requirements (for Undergraduate programs):
- Application and fee
- Evidence of financial support
- Copy of passport page with name
- Official educational credentials
- TOEFL paper: 500
- TOEFL internet: 61
- IELTS: 5.5
* Conditional admission available
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us:
Saginaw Valley State University
160 Wickes, 7400 Bay Rd.
University Center, Michigan 48710
Tel: +1 (989) 964 - 4268
Hanoi Office: 8C Hai Ba Trung St., Hoan Kiem Dist. - 094 2244 186
HCMC Office: 212 Huynh Van Banh, Phu Nhuan Dist. - 090 455 3459
Facebook: Capstone Vietnam