You want to complete your high school education at a boarding or day school in the U.S., Canada or Switzerland. You are hungry for information about international boarding and day schools and are not sure where to learn more. The Capstone International Boarding & Day School Fairs in Hanoi and HCMC are a great chance for you to learn about these unique schools and all that they have to offer! These fairs introduce you to a variety of boarding and day schools from the U.S., Canada and Switzerland.
At the fair you will receive a fair guide with general information about the boarding and day school experience and specific information about each of the participating schools. You will also have the opportunity to meet with representatives from each school, who will talk to you about their admission requirements, curriculum, facilities, extracurricular activities, as well as the history and overall feel of the campus, and receive detailed explanations and quality advice from Capstone Vietnam’s professional consultants.
The Capstone International Boarding and Day School Fairs will be held as follows:
17:00 to 20:00
Hanoi: Thursday, 26/03, at Melia Hotel, 44B Ly Thuong Kiet
Ho Chi Minh City: Saturday, 28/03, at Rex Hotel, 141 Nguyen Hue, District 1
SIGN UP TODAY!
BENEFITS FOR ATTENDEES:
- Receive one voucher for free admission application advising for the participating or another Capstone partner school.
- Receive a comprehensive fair guide that provides information about the participating schools and many useful articles about overseas boarding and day schools.
- Information sessions about boarding & day schools led by Mr. Taylor Smith, former head of Oldfields School in Maryland, USA with 17+ years experience as head of boarding and day schools in USA, and currently serving as Capstone Vietnam’s Senior Education Adviser for North America.
- Mock interviews with Mr. Taylor Smith
- Special Gifts from Capstone Vietnam, including food vouchers, a pair of CGV movie tickets and many other exciting gifts from schools.
TOP TEN REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND A BOARDING OR DAY SCHOOL
There are many reasons to go to a boarding or day school. The academics, the athletics and the extracurricular activities are just a few considerations.
10. You will get great teachers who love to teach.
9. You will have great sports and sports facilities.
8. You will have great arts programs and arts facilities.
7. You will get to live away from home.
6. You will be challenged by the amount of work you have to do.
5. You will be surrounded by classmates who want to go to college.
4. The libraries/media centers are well-stocked.
3. You will learn to be responsible for yourself.
2. The classes are small.
1. It's cool to be smart.
For more detailed information about the SPRING 2015 INTERNATIONAL BOARDING & DAY SCHOOL FAIRS, please contact us:
FB: Capstone Vietnam
8C Hai Ba Trung, Hoan Kiem District
T: 04 3938 8455 | Hotline: 094 2244 186
Ho Chi Minh City Office
212 Huynh Van Banh, Phu Nhuan District
T: 08 3844 1393 | Hotline: 090 4553 459