Dr. Jean Hernandez, President, and Mr. David Cordell, Vice President for International Education at Edmonds Community College will arrive shortly in Hanoi to speak to students and parents about study opportunities at their school.
Find out why 6 out of every 10 Vietnamese students in the United States choose a COMMUNITY COLLEGES and why so many high school students in Hanoi have chosen Edmonds Community College as their gateway to U.S. higher education.
- Edmonds Community College DOES NOT require English proficiency since it provides intensive English courses for students who do not meet the entrance standards.
- After completing the two-year associate’s degree, you can transfer to a university to complete the last 2 years and earn your BACHELOR'S DEGREE. The majority of students who graduated from Edmonds transfer to the University of Washington and Washington State University but there are many other transfer options in WA and elsewhere in the U.S.
- LOW costs: around $17,000/year, including tuition, room & board, insurance, books, etc.
- The first college in America that has a program for international students OVER THE AGE OF 16 to simultaneously earn their WA high school diploma and an ECC associate's degrees. After 2 years, the students will have a high school diploma, an associate's degree, and be able to transfer to a university for the last 2 years of a bachelor's degree.
- The Housing Department will assist students in choosing among many options, including dormitories and homestays.
- Opportunities for scholarships and part-time jobs after enrollment.
- Possible internships in AMERICA for ONE YEAR after graduation through Optional Practical Training (OPT).
And many more interesting details...
Time: 4p.m - 6p.m, Friday, April 12, 2013.
Location: Capstone Vietnam Office, 8C Hai Ba Trung, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi.
Because we can only accommodate a limited number of visitors, please register first in one of the following ways:
Phone: 04 3938 8455
Hotline: 094 2244 186
Direct link for registration.
Capstone Vietnam will assist attendees who wish to apply to ECC free of charge.
About Edmonds Community College:
Edmonds Community College is a 2-year public college in the university system of the state of Washington. It is located 15 minutes by car or an hour by bus from downtown Seattle and is situated in an idyllic suburb that has access to a full range of services, including banks, post offices, restaurants, and convenience stores.
One of the oldest community colleges in the State of Washington, Edmonds is renowned for its variety of student services and many popular programs like Business, Information Technology, Sciences, and Engineering etc. Furthermore, Central Washington University has a branch on Edmonds' campus which offers a Bachelor's degree in Business and Accounting, and a Master's in Accounting.
For more information, please contact us:
Capstone Vietnam- Hanoi Office:
8C Hai Ba Trung, Hoan Kiem District,
T: 04-3938 8455 - F: 04-3938 8456
Hotline: 094 2244 186
YM | Skype: capstonevietnam