Direct Supervisor: Educational Services Manager (ESM) & Deputy Director
Secondary Supervisor: Office Manager & Managing Director
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Duties and Responsibilities
The incumbent plays a key role in the Overseas Study Services (OS) section of Capstone Vietnam’s Ho Chi Minh City office, including advising, sales/marketing and interacting with students, parents and partners both in Vietnam and from other countries. S/he works closely with the ESM as a valued member of the OS team.
- Responsible for advising, handling clients’ admission packages and follow-up
- Focus on business development by meeting with prospective individual and institutional clients, including students, parents, university reps and others
- Assist the Educational Services Manager (ESM) with the maintenance of the OS database (partner, clients, potential clients, students/parents)
- Translation work, as needed
Institutional Services and Sales & Marketing (40%):
- Actively contribute to the effective sales & marketing and promotion of our overseas study services to students, parents, school administrators, teachers and others
- Contribute to logistical preparations for Capstone Vietnam's institutional service events, including higher education fairs, info session, etc.
- Establish and maintain quality partner relationships
- Actively contribute to the growth of the OS division of the company, including attracting new clients and reaching out to more high schools and other partners, including English centers, student organizations and clubs
- Provide input and offers ideas about other facets of Capstone Vietnam's work
- Other related duties, as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least two years of relevant professional experience, including direct experience with sales and marketing
- A solid understanding of the U.S. and other foreign higher education systems (e.g,, Canada, Australia, the UK).
- Excellent computer (e.g., MS Office) and presentation skills
- Conversational proficiency in English
- Strong sense of responsibility and dedication
- Dedicated, hard-working, detailed-oriented, and friendly
- Flexible, has initiative and good problem-solving abilities
- Ability to meet deadlines, to multitask, and to work independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and cross-cultural skills
- The ability to accept and respond to constructive criticism
- Commitment to the mission of Capstone Vietnam
Please put [HCM_Adviser_NAME#] in the subject line of your message.
If you have any questions, please call 04 3938 8455.