Tuyển dụng Chuyên viên tư vấn du học (Hà Nội - Hồ Chí Minh)
The incumbent plays a key role in the Overseas Study Services (OS) section of Capstone Vietnam office in HCMC or Hanoi, including advising, sales/marketing and interacting with students, parents and partners both in Vietnam and from other countries. S/he works closely with the ESM as a valued member of the OS team.
Position Description: Educational Adviser
Direct Supervisor: Educational Services Manager (ESM) & Deputy Director
Secondary Supervisor: Managing Director & Office Manager
Location: Ho Chi Minh city, Hanoi
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The incumbent plays a key role in the Overseas Study Services (OS) section of Capstone Vietnam office in HCMC or Hanoi, including advising, sales/marketing and interacting with students, parents and partners both in Vietnam and from other countries. S/he works closely with the ESM as a valued member of the OS team.
- Responsible for advising on oversea study and immigration, handling clients’ application packages and follow-up
- Actively contribute to the effective sales & marketing and promotion of our overseas study services and immigration to students, parents, school administrators, teachers and others
- Contribute to logistical preparations for Capstone Vietnam's institutional service events, including higher education fairs, info sessions, etc.
- Actively contribute to the growth of the OS division of the company, including attracting new clients and reaching out to more high schools and other partners, including English centers, student organizations and clubs.
Other Related Tasks
- Translation work, as needed
- Provides input about other facets of Capstone Vietnam's work
- Other related duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- A solid understanding of the U.S. and other foreign education systems (e.g,, Canada, Australia, the UK) is an advantage
- At least 1 year of relevant professional experience, including direct experience with advising, sales and marketing
- Conversational proficiency in English
- Good writing and reading skills in both English and Vietnamese
- Ability to meet deadlines, to multitask, and to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong sense of responsibility and dedication
- Dedicated, hard-working, detailed-oriented, and friendly
- Flexible, initiative and good problem-solving abilities
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and cross-cultural skills
- Excellent computer (e.g., MS office) and presentation skills
- The ability to accept and respond to constructive criticism
- Commitment to the mission of capstone Vietnam
Văn phòng Hà Nội
2 Lê Quý Đôn, P. Bạch Đằng, Q. Hai Bà Trưng
ĐT: 024.3938 8455
Hotline: 0936 701 696
Văn phòng Hồ Chí Minh
22 Trần Quý Khoách, P .Tân Định, Q.1
ĐT: 028.3848 2628
Hotline: 0966 703 162