Capstone Vietnam, a human resource development company specializing in education and overseas study services, is seeking individuals for a full-time position of Marketing Coordinator (44 hours per week) in its Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City offices.
Direct Supervisors: Deputy Director & Office Manager
Secondary Supervisors: Managing Director
Location: 1 position for HCMC & 1 position for Hanoi
Duties and Responsibilities
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for leading, planning and implementing sales/marketing activities for Capstone Vietnam. This includes marketing activities such as special events, social media and other electronic communications, school outreach, public relations and external communication. This position will serve as a resource to the marketing team and provide outstanding support and service to Capstone’s clients and partners.
- Lead Marketing team
- Develop and implement a successful strategy for general branding and promotion of specific events and activities.
- Responsible for social media development, and daily updates
- Responsible for public relations and internal and external communication
- Coordinate outreach to schools, English centers, student clubs, companies as well as parents in cooperation with admin and the overseas study services team
- Explore and develop new services and activities
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least two years of relevant professional experience in sales, marketing and communication
- A basic understanding of the U.S. higher education system
- Good computer skills (e.g., MS Office)
- Conversational proficiency in English
- Leadership skills and a strong sense of responsibility
- Dedicated, hard-working, detailed-oriented, and friendly
- Flexibility, initiative and good problem-solving abilities
- Ability to meet deadlines, to multitask, and to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong time management, interpersonal, organizational and cross-cultural skills
- The ability to accept and respond to constructive criticism
- Ability to travel and work overtime, if needed.
- Commitment to the mission of Capstone Vietnam
Applications (including letter of application and an up-to-date resume) should be submitted by email to [email protected].
Subject line must be: [Marketing Coordinator_Your Name].
In your application letter, you should provide examples from your previous work's experience to demonstrate why you are the best candidate for the Marketing Coordinator position and include your salary expectation. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
If you have any questions, please call 04 3938 8455 / or 08 3844 1393. The application deadline is 30 July 2014.