Coordinator Recruitment – Fall 2014StudyUSA Higher Education Fairs Haiphong &Vung Tau
Capstone Vietnam, a human resource development company, is looking for an outstanding coordinator for each city to assist in these upcoming fall 2014 events:
StudyUSA Higher Education Fairs: in Hai Phong (September 28, 2014) and Vung Tau (October 6, 2014)
Title/Position: Volunteer Coordinator
Job type: Part-time, Temporary
Working place: 1 coordinator in Hai Phong and Vung Tau
1. Recruit and manage volunteers in Haiphong and Vung Tau
- Recruit and select qualified volunteers in Haiphong or Vung Tau through in-person and/or Skype interviews.
- In collaboration with Capstone staff select qualified candidates to become our official volunteers
- Organize training sessions. Make sure that volunteers are well-informed and punctual.
- Assign each volunteer to a suitable position (i.e. receptionist, interpreter, etc.).
- Assign volunteers to distribute flyers and posters at carefully selected locations and on time.
2. Observe and lead volunteers to fulfill their tasks successfully
- Make sure that the volunteers arrive at the venue on time.
- Support volunteers at the fair and make sure that they perform the tasks well.
- Give contracts, certificates, fees and receipts to volunteers. Help volunteers complete and return them. Remind volunteers to hand in their ID copies. In case any volunteers don’t complete contracts and/or receipts after the fair has ended, coordinators have to follow up until they return all the required documents to Capstone Vietnam.
3. Contribute to fairs promotional activities by managing and implementing publicity campaigns together with volunteers.
4. Be a representative of Capstone to volunteers.
- Living in Haiphong or Vung Tau
- University students
- Leadership skills
- English proficiency
- Commitment and responsibility to successfully complete all assigned tasks
- Good communication and group work skills
- Interest in doing marketing
-You will learn how to supervise a team
- You will gain valuable experience
- You will become more independent and confident
- You will make a lot of new friends
- You will get a certificate from Capstone Vietnam
- You will get salary & bonus after the fairs
Times and Locations of Fair Days:
Higher Education Fairs: Haiphong, Hanoi, Danang, HCMC & Vung Tau, 3 p.m.–7 p.m.
Hai Phong: Sunday, 28-9-2014
Hanoi: Tuesday, 30-9-2014
Danang: Thursday, 2-10-2014
HCMC: Saturday, 4-10-2014
Vung Tau (Mini-fair at High Schools only): Monday, 6-10-2014
How to apply
Qualified candidates are invited to send a resume with attached photo to [email protected]. The applicant must follow this procedure: Coordinator_City_ your full name, (for example: Coordinator_Hai Phong_ Nguyen Van A). The deadline for expression of interest is June 25, 2014 (Vietnam Standard Time UTC+7). Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Capstone Vietnam is an equal opportunity employer.
Capstone Việt Nam
Hanoi: 8C Hai Ba Trung, Hoan Kiem District
T: (04) 39 388 455 - Hotline: 0942 244 186
HCMC: 212 Huynh Van Banh, Phu Nhuan District
T: (08) 38 441 393 - Hotline: 090 455 3459
YM: capstonevietnam | Facebook: Capstone Vietnam
[email protected] | www.capstonevietnam.com