EB-5 is a program that helps investors obtain permanent resident status (a Green Card) for themselves and their families, including their spouses and unmarried children under 21. Children over the age of 21 may also apply separately.
The program was created by the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) in 1990. Participants make a capital investment of either $500,000 or $1,000,000, depending on whether the investment is in a Targeted Employment Area or in a new commercial enterprise located within the United States. EB-5 investors work with a EB-5 Regional Center that is designated by United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) and sponsors capital investment projects.
Requirement For Investors
- Over 18 years old
- Provide lawful source of funds
- Create 10 full-time jobs from the investment (this is determined by the project)
Advantage When Choosing EB-5
- It takes about 18-24 months to obtain approval and permanent resident status
- EB-5 Green Card holders are free to travel to the United States at any time
- Freedom to live, study and work in US without restriction
- Education benefits such as access to public elementary, middle, and high schools and lower cost in-state tuition at public colleges and universities
- Have all of the rights and responsibilities of a Green Card holder (similar to a U.S citizen except voting)
- Sponsor other family members in the future
Investor’s children can receive completely free tuition at public schools from primary through high school, and in-state tuition in their state of residence, a major cost savings when compared to out-of-state tuition.
For more information, please contact:
8C Hai Ba Trung, Hoan Kiem District
Hotline: +84 913 584 633 (Mrs. Hang)
Capstone Vietnam Partners
Greenberg Traurig is an international law firm that was established in 1967 in Florida, USA. In 2016, Greenberg Traurig was ranked #2 among the 400 biggest law firms in the US with 40 offices across the globe in USA, Latin America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East. Greenberg Traurig has more than 2,000 outstanding and experienced lawyers.
Lightstone is a biggest private real estate development corporation in the USA. It was founded in 1988 by CEO David Lichtenstein, who was one of the 20 richest property tycoons in the world in 2016, according to Forbes. Lightstone has its headquarters in New York City and other offices in 24 states in the US. The portfolio of Lightstone is valued more than 2.4 billion USD.